As a Sr. Manager - Applications, you will be performing senior professional level business systems analysis and project management activities which include planning, designing, implementing and maintaining applications and computer systems.
- Should have minimum of 7+years with Bachelors as Sr. Manager.
- Lead the client and project team to assure that the project design meets the client budget, schedule, program, and design intent.
- Direct technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Understand current and future business goals and ongoing IT issues to ensure business success.
- Ensure that employees are following organization policies such as leaves, computer usage, information security and privacy.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Direct implementation for disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Participate in recruitment, orientation and ongoing training of new IT staff.
- Prepare presentations about the products or services for the usage of the presales.
- Coordinate and organize demand generating activities like creating ad-hoc applications.
As a Manager- IT, you will be managing information technology and computer systems, Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations.
- Should have minimum of 10+years with Bachelors as Manager.
- Design the Migration Utilities
- Project Management
- Design and Develop Adaptors
- Develop requirements for Software solutions and functionalities in development
- Support Business teams on proprietary and highly customized technologies
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.